Director of Business Development (RIO)
San Diego, CA
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.comAPPLY NOW
Rio SEO. is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Director of Business Development to join our fast growing company. The Director of Business Development will be responsible for developing a sales strategy to penetrate corporate accounts and their agencies. This role works closely with the Account Management team to service existing base and identify upselling opportunities. . This position reports directly in to the Vice President of Sales/GM
- Find, develop and qualify sales opportunities within our target audience across various companies and industries.
- Demonstrate the value of the Rio SEO suite of products to address client goals and close deals in an expedient fashion.
- Establish relationships with Sr. Executives (Presidents, GMs, VPs) by becoming a trusted and valued business partner
- Conduct presentations to agencies and decision makers and manage the execution of the sales process, from qualification through closing
- Consistently overachieve quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Drive $1M+ in revenue in a highly competitive environment.
- Will be required to drive territory development, as opposed to responding to customer requests. Highlight needs and focus activities around driving new or expanding current opportunities.
- Quickly master the competitive landscape and develop understanding of how to differentiate Rio SEO products.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s/MBA preferred.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in enterprise sales, preferably in the online B2B space. Agency or online ad sales experience is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas of $1MM and above.
- Ability to sell to and manage senior-level relationships (Director, VP, CMO).
- Superior public speaking, presentation and written skills
- Expert sales skills including the ability to persuade, overcome objections and quickly react on your feet.
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to “do what it takes” to succeed.
- Team player
- Creative problem solving skills
- Intense,hungry, driven personality with a track record of winning.