San Diego, CA
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY NOW
The Analytics Strategist will execute the day-to-day activities required to maintain a marketing analytics program and develop innovative products and deliverables. You will be responsible for working with individual clients and account managers/directors to identify, understand, and meet the analytics needs through both custom and scalable reports and analysis, with an emphasis on data collection, codification, analysis, synthesis, observations, visualizations, and recommendations.
As an Analytics Strategist, you will be highly detail-oriented and a team player, with a broad analytics technical knowledge, with experience in multiple industry leading analytics tools such as Adobe/Omniture, Google Analytics, and Core Metrics. Experience is also required in building custom dashboards, data warehousing, building custom SQL queries, and managing lateral client deliverables on tight deadlines with efficiency, proficiency, and absolute professionalism. This position reports to an MAI Manager.
- Openly communicating with Analytics leadership about the volume of requests and ongoing deliverables
- Coordination with developers and media teams as needed
- High partner and customer satisfaction
- Partnering with account team in a professional manner to support account planning and customer strategy
- Maintain relationship with internal and external data providers, and provide feedback on tool, data, and reporting improvements
- Web analytics, social, survey and mobile measurement tools administration, tagging requirements development, testing and data quality assurance
- QA, identification, documentation and debugging code and software issues working with Tech
- Campaign tracking code development and testing (collaborating with other agencies when necessary)
- Excel or DW/BI reporting system management with SQL proficiency
- Recognizing trends in consumer and advertiser behavior and proactively informing teams and clients
- Segmentation, correlations, regression and predictive modeling, social media, survey, market share, web behavioral analysis
- Quantitative/qualitative evaluations resulting in compelling analytics stories consisting of infometrics, data visualizations, reporting, observations, and recommendations
- Interpretation of web analytics anomalies and patterns
- Parametric and Non-Parametric statistical analysis in SPSS or SAS
- Panel based traffic, search, and e-commerce analysis
- A/B or multivariate testing results analysis
- Analysis presentation development (PPT words & images, then numbers), internal and client team presentation of analysis
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-year degree within a quantitative discipline.
- 3-5 years experience working with digital media in a quantitative capacity.
- 1-2 years proven experience working with tag management, custom correlation reporting, and dashboard design/implementation using industry leading analytics enterprise-level platforms such as Adobe/Omniture, Google Analytics, Core Metrics.
- Must work well under pressure, be sensitive to deadlines, be highly collaborative, be able to interact in a team environment, be able to adapt quickly to change, and have a high comfort level working with quantitative analysis tools and statistics modeling.
- Must have familiarity with attribution modeling, custom events and goals, multi-channel event and conversion goal tracking though campaign or media tools such as DoubleClick (DFA/DART), Google Adwords, Exact Target.